Current Science Reports
- JOIDES Resolution Science Reports
- Expedition 355 Daily Report
- Site U1456 Summary
- Expedition 355 Week 8 Report
News Stories See all news stories
- Earth orbit affects the stability of Antarctica
- Climate change caused by ocean, not just atmosphere
- The Asahiko Taira International Scientific Ocean Drilling Research Prize
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.