Notice Joint IODP/ICDP Town Hall
December 15, 2015, 6:30 p.m.
JW Marriott Union Square
515 Mason St, San Francisco
Current Science Reports
- JOIDES Resolution Science Reports
- Expedition 359 Daily Report
- Site U1470 Summary
- Site U1469 Summary
- Site U1468 Summary
- Expedition 359 Week 8 Report
Call for Applications to Sail
Expedition 359: Maldives Monsoon and Sea Level
News Stories See all news stories
- Climate change can tear down mountains
- Seabed study expands Australian climate knowledge to past 50m years
- Australian deserts are only 1.5 million years young, but monsoonal season is old, IODP study shows
- Ocean scientists look into the past to predict Australia’s climate future
News Releases See all news releases
What Is IODP?
The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) is an international research collaboration that coordinates seagoing expeditions to study the history of the Earth recorded in sediments and rocks beneath the ocean floor. The JOIDES Resolution Science Operator (JRSO) operates the scientific drillship JOIDES Resolution on behalf of the National Science Foundation.
We are committed to exceeding the expectations of the scientific ocean drilling community by maximizing the science the JOIDES Resolution delivers.